Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Most Beautiful Movie Trailer You'll See All Year

Have you ever seen a Terrence Malick movie? If you haven't, then it's probably a good time to sit down and watch Days of Heaven or The Thin Red Line because they're generally considered to be his best movies.

I've only seen The New World, which was so incredibly beautiful to look at that it changed the way I looked at water. It made me want to go to the nearest lake or river and just stare at water like I had a strange water fetish. And then there's The Tree of Life, which was one of my most anticipated movies of the last few years because it's trailer was just beautiful. It had eye-popping, awe-inspiring visuals by the masterful Emmanuel Lubezki and great music that made it moving and profound. And this was just the trailer alone. Then came the time for me to watch the actual movie. So how was it? Disappointing. Sure, it was one of the best-looking movies I've seen in years but it was also the most boring movie I watched last year. Period.


The trailer for Malick's new movie, To the Wonder has the same stunning images and beautiful music just like the Tree of Life trailer, so what are the chances I'll be bored this time? 68%? I really don't know, but if anyone has a time machine -- please let me know if it's worth the time. But this does look good no matter what and the acting talent is definitely there with the always-cool Ben Affleck, the gorgeous Rachel McAdams, the menacing Javier Bardem (fantastic Bond villain) and the beautiful Olga Kurylenko.




I'll be posting daily on this blog from now on, so please check back often.


Thanks!

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @Tuan_Ho444


If you enjoyed reading this, please subscribe to this blog in the top left hand corner.


Until next time, something wonderful awaits!
The Most Beautiful Movie Trailer You'll See All Year Reviewed by Unknown on 17:49 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Tuan Ho | The official website of author Tuan Ho © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.