Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Death of Osama Bin Laden: The Movie directed by James Cameron's Ex-Wife

Hey everyone! I started this blog to share my journeys in writing and reading and everything publishing-related, but when I'm not doing any of those two things -- I'm vigorously watching movies and reading about them. Movies have been my passion since I first watched The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. That movie left me in complete awe and shaped my childhood and older later adult life. In fact, my writing path began when I took a screenwriting class taught by the funny and fabulous Tim Ferguson (Australia's Howie Mandel/Drew Carey for non-Australian readers).

Since Oscar season is now officially beginning, I'll begin this first movie-related post by sharing the trailer for Zero Dark Thirty. Remember how Osama Bin Laden died? If you don't, this movie will hopefully recall those fond or sad memories. It's directed by Kathryn Bigelow, who directed the brilliant The Hurt Locker.
It's already been handed some awards from particular critics and judging from this trailer, it looks good. Real good


 

Since master ass-kicker Jack Bauer retired, my thirst for a terrorist-hunting, revenge-exacting badass hasn't been fulfilled -- though Liam Neeson's character in Taken did partly fill the void. And Taken 2 was hilariously bad and ingenious in some ways. If there's one thing I learnt from the movie, it's this: If you get lost or kidnapped, DO NOT WORRY. Just find a grenade and Liam Neeson will turn himself into a 'human-GPS/sonar' by listening to the blast of the explosion and using advanced mathematics. It's incredible. You need to see it to believe it.
Thanks for reading!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @Tuan_Ho444


If you enjoyed reading this, please subscribe to this blog in the top left hand corner.


Until next time, something wonderful awaits!
The Death of Osama Bin Laden: The Movie directed by James Cameron's Ex-Wife Reviewed by Unknown on 22:42 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Tuan Ho | The official website of author Tuan Ho © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.